The management of ENKA TC LLC is aware of its responsibility for the impact of its activities on the environment, as well as for the occupational health and safety (further OH&S) conditions at the facilities of ENKA TC LLC (further – ENKA TC).
The target of ENKA TC in this area is to ensure sustainable development by minimizing the negative and preventing the destructive impact of its activities and products on the environment and OH&S. ENKA TC strives for reasonable use of material and energy resources, while keeping a balance of interests of all interested parties.
To achieve the goals, the management of ENKA TC commits to:
1. Maintain the functioning of the Environmental management system and Occupational health and safety management system and ensure their continuous improvement;
2. Comply with the requirements of Federal, regional and local legislation, international agreements, industry standards and regulations regulating the activities of ENKA TC in the field of environment and OH&S;
3. Identify and assess occupational safety and health risks, develop and implement measures to reduce them;
4. Identify and evaluate environmental aspects, develop and implement programs aimed at continuous reducing of the impact on the environment and enhancing the efficiency of the use of material and energy resources, establishment of safe working conditions that ensure the health and injury protection of employees of ENKA TC;
5. Ensure and improve the operation of the Environmental management system and the Occupational health and safety management system;
6. Require subcontractors’ and tenants’ staff operating at the facilities of ENKA TC to comply with the requirements of standards, norms and rules in the field of environmental and OH&S management, established at ENKA TC;
7. Stimulate the staff of ENKA TC to participate actively in improving activities in the field of environmental and OH&S management, involve it in identifying risks and environmental aspects. Take appropriate measures to motivate, train, certify, and develop the skills of personnel;
8. Inform all interested parties about the activities of ENKA TC in the field of environmental and OH&S management;
9. Ensure that the staff of ENKA TC understands and follows this Policy, their tasks, responsibilities and powers in the field of environmental and OH&S management.
The organizational basis for implementing the Policy commitments is the Occupational health and safety management system and the Environmental management system respecting the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 standards accordingly. Additionally, company respects the norms and rules of ecological construction and follows the principals of sustainable development.